Crazy work schedule? Kids at home? College student? Limited transportation? Difficulty ambulating? Frequent traveling? We know that your medical needs don't always fit into traditional office hours. Using our telepsychiatry services for your mental health needs you can get an appointment time that is convenient for YOU. It's simple. Click here to schedule an appointment or call or text 1-833-HOPE-PCH (1-833-467-3724)
What does telepsychiatry mean?
Our healthcare providers at PsychConnect Health are experts in mental health. Just like in a traditional psychiatric office that people physically walk into we specialize in diagnosing and treating people with mental illnesses. However, we see our patients using a secure live video conferencing program from the comforts of their own home, work or even primary care provider's office. This helps many patients feel more at ease and removes barriers that typically might prevent them from seeking or being able to continue psychiatric care.
What We Do
We have a deep understanding of physical and mental health – and how they affect each other. We help people with mental health conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD***, some eating disorders and a variety of anxiety disorders.
We work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan. Each new patient will be evaluated, diagnosed, presented with a treatment plan (which often consists of a recommendation for counseling in addition to medication management) and monitored frequently via follow up virtual med checks to assess progress. Additionally we:
· provide urgent care for acute flares of new or existing mental disorders
· help you to manage a long-term mental health condition
· provide advice about lifestyle changes that promote mental wellness
· work with you individually, or with you and your partner, family or caregiver
· provide second opinions and advice to other healthcare professionals
· refer you to specialists such at counselors, neuropsychologists, etc
***ADHD diagnosis as per the DSM-5/ICD-10 must be confirmed with approved documentation (diagnostic evaluation, neuropsychological or psychoeducational assessment)
provided by a current or previous treating physician or licensed professional. Medical records are required. Summary letters are not acceptable. Previous prescriptions, pill containers, parents’ notes or other notations of previous ADHD diagnosis and treatment are considered inadequate documentation.
How PsychConnect Health Can Help You
PsychConnect Health can help you if your mental health condition
isn’t responding to standard treatment provided by your primary care provider. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms contact us, we can help
ADHD (Children and Adults)
· anxiety, worry, or fear
· problems adjusting after major life changes or stress
· depressed or low mood that doesn’t go away
· too much energy, being unable to sleep, wind down or relax
· constant negative thoughts
· obsessional thinking
· feeling on edge or jumpy
· poor concentration and attention, hyperactivity
· agitation or emotional outbursts
· insomnia and other sleep problems
Psychconnect Health is not the right solution for you if any of the following is true: